Corporate Travel Hosting
Montrose Travel can provide you with a comprehensive corporate travel management program that will enable you to compete with the significant industry players. It is designed for home based travel agents who handle their own corporate accounts AND companies wanting to bring their travel in-house.
Bringing the management of corporate travel in-house can be an effective way for companies with mid to large-sized travel budgets to ensure that their travel program is managed in their company’s best interest. Our Corporate Hosting Program is designed for companies who have their own employees handling the day to day reservation process, but need the technology and infrastructure from which to work. Montrose Travel can help you save money and keep the control you desire, while providing your travel department and travelers the complete 24-hour support that they need.
Highlights – For The Corporate Account
- Significant airline contracts to help you service your account(s) and save them money
- Hotel and car rental corporate rates
- Automated quality control software (Cornerstone)
- Online self booking tool (CliqBook)
- Management reports (iBank)
- Unused e-ticket tracking
- Business travel policy development
- Travel GPA - analyze and interpret an account’s overall performance vs. companies similar in size/industry
- CorpConnect Portal for centralized dissemination of corporate travel info for each account
- Flight Alerts - Notification of flight delays and schedule changes sent straight to the traveler’s email or cell phone
- Flight Status - real-time flight information online
Highlights – For The Agent
- Corporate agent back up when you are unavailable (vacation, sick, etc.) or have an account that’s too large for you to handle yourself
- Our Business Development Manager is available to assist you with account presentations as well as general coaching and explanations about the products/services available to you
- Corporate Travel PowerPoint presentation
- If you do not currently possess the skills necessary to service corporate travel, but have an opportunity to obtain an account, please contact us. We can outline the steps required to become Apollo trained and prepared to do this. In the meantime, we can offer to assist with the account until you are ready to take it over.
In business since 1956, we pride ourselves on providing the highest quality of personal service, attention and immediate assistance you seek while securing maximum cost savings. As one of the Top 50 Travel Management Companies in the United States, we are able to offer you industry-leading technology and travel solutions to increase efficiency and maximize savings, thereby increasing the your value to your customers.For complete information about the programs and tools we offer, please see our company’s Corporate Travel Website.