Travel Agent Training
For many, training is one of the most important aspects of selecting the right host travel agency for you. Well, we’ve got you covered in a variety of ways so you’ll learn the business the way you learn best and from the comfort of your own office. Some people learn by doing, others by reading or listening. Here are some of the training options we’ll provide you when you join us:
- Weekly webinars hosted by MTravel.com - we generally offer three sessions per week. Topics include Orientation (to get you on your feet when you first join), procedures, supplier/product updates, group sales, selling techniques, marketing and much more. Most of these sessions are recorded and archived in Agent Connex for your listening convenience.
- Jump Start Series – a series of training sessions designed to get your business off on the right track
- Annual Training Conference – all of our agents are invited to attend our Conference which includes about 15 hours of training aboard a cruise ship or at a resort. The feedback we’ve received from this Conference has been tremendous.
- Training Library - comprehensive links to training tools and materials including seminars, direct supplier training, cruise agent tools and videos, all provided to help insure your success as a home-based travel professional.
- MTravelSchool.com - our very own online travel courses for newcomers to the industry. We highly recommend taking some of the courses in this program to give you a better understanding of the industry overall as well as specific niches in which you may be interested. (Additional cost)
- Galileo/Apollo Training for people converting from another GDS.
- Extensive Group Travel Training - This is one topic we recommend you master as it’s a great source of business. Not only do we have our own in-house Group Division, but we tend to emphasize this opportunity to our home based travel agents
- Access to CLIA, Travel Institute and other leading industry training programs - through MTravel.com, you’ll have the ability to take courses with these fine organizations
- Recommended reading including articles and books about “How to start a home-based travel agency”
And of course, general Business Coaching is available all the time! As you’ll find out, we pride ourselves in getting to know you personally and helping you develop your travel business.