Travel Agent Training
Ongoing education is one of the most important aspects of selecting the right host travel agency. Do you learn better by doing, or is reading and listening more your style? Whatever your preference, we have the options for you to learn the travel business the way you learn best, all from the comfort of your own office.
- Mentoring and business coaching – This is available to every agent! We pride ourselves in getting to know you personally and helping you develop your travel business. Take advantage of our team of industry professionals to gain the knowledge and confidence you need to be successful.
- Live weekly webinars hosted by MTravel – We offer 3-5 live webinars per week. Topics include business development, supplier/product updates, group sales, selling techniques, marketing, branding and much more. For your convenience, all sessions are recorded and made available to you on-demand in the Agent Connex back-office portal.
- Jump Start Series – A 9-part series designed to get your business off on the right track. Ideal for new agents or experienced agents who are new to Montrose Travel.
- Group Travel Series – Our 8-part series is designed to teach you how to develop group travel business from soup to nuts. You’ll also have access to the expertise of our own in-house Groups, Meetings and Incentives Division. This is one topic we recommend you master, as it can be very lucrative.
- Social Media Marketing Series – Our 6-part series will help you untangle the power within one of the most affordable ways to market your travel business: social media.
- Annual Educational Conference – The best industry conference you can attend all year. All of our agents are invited to attend our Conference which includes hours of in-depth training, networking events, face to face supplier interaction and much more. With a consistently high repeat attendee rate, the feedback we’ve received from this Conference has been tremendously positive. Learn more about this year’s Conference!
- Training Archive – Not able to attend our live training online? Not a problem. We record each session and make them available in our comprehensive on-demand training archive so you can learn at your own pace.
- MTravelSchool.com – Our very own online travel courses for newcomers to the industry. These online, self-paced training modules are ideal for those interested in learning more about the travel industry, but who are not quite ready for hosting. (Additional cost).
- Travelport/Apollo Training – Learn the Apollo GDS in an interactive, virtual environment. We offer programs to learn from scratch or to convert from another GDS. (Additional cost).
- Access to CLIA, Travel Institute and other industry-leading training programs – Through MTravel, you’ll have the ability to take courses with these fine organizations.
- Article Archive – Recommended reading including articles and books to direct your learning and find relevant content quickly.