Effective marketing means taking a multi-faceted approach to advertising your company and your brand. Word-of-mouth, online, direct mail marketing, special events and public relations are all avenues where you can shine. MTravel arms you with access to the tools you’ll need. Here’s just a taste of what to expect:
- Client Connex powered by ClientBase
- E-marketing tool – Develop customized, professional-looking emails to send out to your email distribution list with this easy-to-use program.
- Customer Relationship Management tool– House your client and prospect list and create unique profiles for each contact including demographics, past travel habits and special interest coding. Generate auto-reminders for birthdays, anniversaries, homecoming emails and more.
- Turnkey blast email program – Sit back and let us take care of sending beautifully designed e-marketing pieces to your client list on your behalf. Developed for your use by Montrose Travel and our preferred suppliers to highlight promotions.
- Ensemble Travel’s Consortium Marketing – Our consortium’s marketing program will mail multiple printed mailings to your database, provide targeted supplier mailings and email offers, handle demographic coding about the people on your list, NCOA mail list clean-up for address changes and more (free and minimum investment options available).
- e-Zine –Monthly newsletter is designed to whet your client’s travel appetite with featured destinations, recipes, ship reviews, special offers and more.
- Public Relations – We can assist you with developing press releases to gain editorial coverage to promote your business in a credible manner
- Travel Event Support – Instructions for hosting your own travel events such as Cruise Nights or participation in trade shows.
- “Build Your Prospect List” – Training session designed to help you develop your company’s most important assent: a prospect list . (Part of our Jump Start Series).
- Mentoring and Business Coaching – Free business development advice and support is freely offered and yours for the asking.
Remember, if you sit back and wait for business to come your way, you will not maximize your potential. Take full advantage of these marketing programs and drive your business growth!